Paragon / s-c-a-m

1 Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-221-0022 ext 227 (Owner)

If you ever get in their system, they will scam you. Here's what happened:
I placed an order for a golf course ad course guide (which was stupid in the first place) for which I paid $375 last year. Then back in May, some slickster calls me (and it's always after hours like 6 or 7pm) and rolls off some stuff about my artwork blah blah blah. I'm thinking they are just making some kind of final adjustments or something. Then I get a text that my card was charged $375. I called customer service and eventually got the most rude and arrogant little piss ant I've ever dealt with. Here's an example: I said "You'd better refund my card now" and he replied "Or what?" After some very hot word were exchanged, he refunded the amount. THEN later on June 30 I get a call from them again...same fast and slick talk. As soon as I hung up I got another text...this time $750. Called and spoke to "Ryan". He assured me I had agreed to it but that they were only supposed to charge me $375. I told him...refund the $750, and if you can show me proof where I agreed to this I will pay the $375. I know for a FACT that I did NOT agree to this. So...we will see if he actually does what he said. Do NOT do business with these guys. Once they get your card number they try to slide other crap on there. TERRIBLE company with a motive to SCAM.

Ja
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Aa
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Paragon - Spam calls
    Canada
    paragoniwn.com

I keep getting spam calls from these numbers 1 647 4781105, 1 647 4795089, 1 6474764399 etc. When I call back I always get a voice message. When I checked their website, it directs me to a telus survey .

This is very annoying and shd be stopped. Hope we can do something about this.

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Paragon - Advertaisment
    abu dhabi
    United Arab Emirates

We post job vacancy in dubizle and candidates applied for that, however we can t able to get the list of people whoever applied. it's showing error when we open the link . please contact me on 0529154925. registered emai, paragoncleanings @gmail.com

Thanks for your quick action in this mater.