Paragon / s-c-a-m

1 Portland, OR, United States
Phone: 503-221-0022 ext 227 (Owner)

If you ever get in their system, they will scam you. Here's what happened:
I placed an order for a golf course ad course guide (which was stupid in the first place) for which I paid $375 last year. Then back in May, some slickster calls me (and it's always after hours like 6 or 7pm) and rolls off some stuff about my artwork blah blah blah. I'm thinking they are just making some kind of final adjustments or something. Then I get a text that my card was charged $375. I called customer service and eventually got the most rude and arrogant little piss ant I've ever dealt with. Here's an example: I said "You'd better refund my card now" and he replied "Or what?" After some very hot word were exchanged, he refunded the amount. THEN later on June 30 I get a call from them again...same fast and slick talk. As soon as I hung up I got another text...this time $750. Called and spoke to "Ryan". He assured me I had agreed to it but that they were only supposed to charge me $375. I told him...refund the $750, and if you can show me proof where I agreed to this I will pay the $375. I know for a FACT that I did NOT agree to this. So...we will see if he actually does what he said. Do NOT do business with these guys. Once they get your card number they try to slide other crap on there. TERRIBLE company with a motive to SCAM.

Ja