Paradise Galleries / Not receiving merchandise I ordered!

United States Review updated:
I have ordered several dolls (5) since Spring and have not received any of them. I receive E-mails saying the dolls are on "back order." I ordered one doll because it "was currently available and ready to ship;" I just received an E-mail - it is "sold out and will be discontinued." In short, I won't get the doll! Because this was touted as a "re-born" doll, I suspect that someone or a company wanted all of them, and GOT them over me and other customers.

Now, I wonder if I will receive any of the dolls I ordered?? I will wait and hope that I will receive the dolls. Paradise Galleries has been aware for over a year of the "warm response" to the dolls, and management should have been on top of the production predicament!

Comments

Au
  21st of Jun, 2008
In response to this complaint, I would like to express my complete understanding with your frustration over your situation. I became an avid collector of Paradise Galleried Dolls since 2002. Their prices are unbeatable and the quality quite impressive. However, I have become well aware of their customer service "language", so to speak. I've learned that whenever a new doll is posted on the web or catalogue that it would be months before the doll would be delivered. Therefore, you must ask in advance if this doll is in stock and ready to ship. Whenever I have done this, the dolls were delivered in the estimated timely fashion. I would advise giving yourself enough time to purchase a doll that is desired for a Christmas gift or a birthday gift way in advance. I reasoned with myself that the prices and quality of the dolls were well worth the wait. I would like to share some of the good times I've shared with Paradise Galleries. I have received dolls that were not to my liking and they told me that I could keep the doll free of charge. I was given four free shipping coupons for being such an avid collector. All four coupons were honored. They also replaced a doll that was received damage free of charge.
I believe the reason for your problelm was due to the fact that the company was suffering financially, and that they were having a problem with their manufacturer. Customer service failed to be honest with their consumers, such as yourself, and in the interum, they damaged their reputation. As of June 2008, Paradise Galleries is no longer in business. I just spoke with a representative this week. So, I also am disappointed that I was not informed, being that I am one of their wholesale buyers. Let's hope that if Paradise Galleries becomes up and running again, that they will have a better staff and a more efficient system.
De
  8th of Jul, 2008
I ordered a doll on 5/27/2008 and I never recevied it the # L1065455 words of love for lily lifelike baby doll who giggles, My order number is #10171832 could you please tell me when or if I will be seeing this doll soon?
Thank you for any help you can give me!
Debbie Manderson