Papa Johns - Damascus, MD / terrible customer care
Papa John's Pizza
26121 Ridge Rd
Damascus, MD 20872
I am appalled about the treatment that I received at the Damascus & Clarcksburg Papa John’s. They are rude and inconsiderate! My step daughter had a job interview today that she could not make, and when she called the store some pompous, arrogant fellow was disrespectful and offensive. He claimed that she was someone who he apparently did not like at first and not to call the store again. She tried to explain to him that she did not know whom or what he was speaking of, he gave an unsympathetic tone WITH NO APOLOGY! Then when she explained to him to tell the manager who had told her to come in for an interview he had the nerve to raise his voice. At this moment, I was furious and still am. How dare he have that kind of a temper with someone who is trying to work there? He then said that HE was the “GM” of the store and that he should have been the one doing the interviewing and what not. That was it, I told her that she could find a much better job and that we will never do any type of business with Papa John’s ever again. I have also explained to some of my friends what happened and they agree that they have had issues involving the person calling himself the “GM” with no other name.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER CARE!!!
More Papa Johns - Damascus, MD Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - pizza was supposed to be vegan and all wrong order!
- Papa John's - illegal dumping 
- Papa John's - pizza and services
- Papa John's - paid online never received my order I want money back! 
- Papa John's - delivery driver delivered our pizza to incorrect house/ failed plan ahead ordering system