Panda Research / No payment for completed surveys!

1 P O Box 140127Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918-695-3255

I've completed several surveys totaling up to over $1,000.00 and was only approved for $40.00 and can not even get paid for these because you have to be approved for $100.00 to be able to get paid. This is a total scam and needs to be shut down. They are wasting peoples time, etc. Most of the surveys that I completed stated that you would still be paid for the survey and could cancel at anytime.

I have sent several emails to Panda Research but of course no response as to if I can even get paid the $40.00 that I was approved for.

Comments

St
  2nd of Feb, 2010

I am also a member of pandaresearch.com. I am happy with them as i got paid on time. Once i completed $50 i was able to request my money and within a few days i got paid through paypal. They kept their words and paid mr on time.

I am happy with pandaresearch.com !!!

Ca
  12th of Apr, 2011

Thank you!

Ca
  12th of Apr, 2011

We would like to help this member understand how the program works, but there is no information provided to look up the member's account. If you can provide an email address so we can further assist the member.

The minimum payout threshold of $50. must be in “Approved” status before you can request a payment.
You can view all of your surveys status in the "Account Status" tab.

We will carry your forwarding balance, until you have reached the minimum payout threshold of $50. in an Approved status. Once you have reached $50. In Approved status, the “Get Paid” button will be activated in the "Account Status" tab. Once you click on the get paid button, our support team will contact you to verify your account. This helps us to keep fraud related activity in check.

Once it has been verified, your payment request will be submitted, and all payments are made directly to your PayPal account on the 1st or 15th of every month after the mandatory 30 day wait period from the day you submit for payment if phone verified.(except weekends or holidays)

We have an email Support Ticketing system where members can ask questions via email and receive answers to help them where the reply's go to the members email Inbox.

Co
  2nd of Apr, 2016

I have been working for panda research for about two months now and i requested payment from them and have not got paid yet what should i do if they refuse to pay me for all the work i have done