Menu
Eureka Surveys Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Eureka Surveys
reviews & complaints

www.eurekasurveys.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 14 Reviews

Eureka Surveys Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Eureka Surveys at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eureka Surveys has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eureka Surveys. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Eureka Surveys reviews & complaints

A
11:03 am EST

Eureka Surveys Cash out and email fix

I did a cash out through eureka surveys Friday the 17th of November. I heard something back the following Monday saying that it got sent to me but as I was looking I seen that the email it was sent to was incorrect. I asked them if they could fix my email and then re send to my correct one, they then took a day to reply back and say that PayPal would not let them fix my email and re send my cash out even though I didn’t do my cash out through PayPal, I asked for my cash out through Amazon. I’m still fighting for help and responses but have yet to get help and honestly I feel like they’re just trying to scam me out of money and my time I put into it!

Desired outcome: I would like for my money to be issued to me like they said it would be and not be scammed out of it. I would also like for them to keep their word in the policy they provide.

E
5:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys I haven't received my cashout from eureka surveys app

I cashed out Friday October 26,2023. I was suppose to receive it in 1-2 business days. I've emailed their customer support multiple times. I keep getting the same response message that I'll be contacted in 1 business day by one of their staff members & I haven't been contacted by anyone. It's really frustrating when your just getting the run around.

C
11:47 am EDT

Eureka Surveys Eureka servey

I never had a problem getting my reward until 2 week ago i finish all my task and cashout but i never recieve my reward i contact them every dam day and all they replied back was the same [censored] over and over what is the id number on top left since I never recieve anything from them how the hell can i get that info for them when they never email me anything about my reward the only email i got from them is my rewardbis processing amd will take 2 days to recieve but 2 week came and nothing no help i left many email about this and eureka servey is striaght ignoreing me and yes i believe erueka servey employee is stealing poeple rewars when they cashout but never gotten [censored]

Desired outcome: Please just give me what i earn and finish please refund or give my reward already and stop acting like we dont know when we cashout and what is our

Is Eureka Surveys legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Eureka Surveys highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Eureka Surveys raises questions. Diligently reviewing Eureka Surveys's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Eureka Surveys's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Eureka Surveys earns 84% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Eureka Surveys near-perfect at 84% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Eureka Surveys has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Eurekasurveys.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Eureka Surveys website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Eurekasurveys.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Eurekasurveys.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Eureka Surveys, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Eureka Surveys website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Eureka Surveys protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Eureka Surveys. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
4:04 pm EDT

Eureka Surveys $5.03 tremendous virtual visa

I cashed out Thursday July 20th 2023, it said (shown in the screen shot attached) it would take up to 1-2 days to process and then I would receive an email once the visa was available to me.

I still have not received my virtual card. Or an email. I've contacted them every day and get this automated response:

"Your request (168240) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible within 1 business day (Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM ET). In the meantime, please check out our list of FAQs: https://eurekasurveys.com/help

To add additional comments, reply to this email."

I even contacted Tremendous and they said they have nothing on file for my email address - [protected]@gmail.com.

Desired outcome: Receive my virtual card (tremendous virtual visa)

K
9:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys Review: Earn Extra Cash from Home with Easy Surveys

Eureka Surveys is a pretty cool website where you can make some extra cash by taking surveys. It's a great way to earn some dough without having to leave your house. Plus, if you use the Code Td7Pc1, you can score yourself a free dollar. Who doesn't love free money, am I right?

The surveys themselves are pretty straightforward and easy to complete. They cover a variety of topics, from shopping habits to political opinions. You won't need any special skills or knowledge to take them, just a little bit of time and patience. The payouts for each survey vary, but they're usually pretty decent. You won't get rich doing this, but it's a nice way to earn a little extra spending money.

One thing to keep in mind is that you won't qualify for every survey. Sometimes you'll start taking a survey and then get disqualified because you don't fit the demographic they're looking for. It can be a little frustrating, but it's just part of the game. Just keep trying and eventually you'll find some surveys that you qualify for.

Overall, I'd say Eureka Surveys is a solid choice if you're looking to make some extra cash. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it's a nice way to earn a little extra spending money. And don't forget to use the Code Td7Pc1 to score yourself a free dollar!

O
8:35 pm EDT

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys Refuses to Pay Out: A Warning to Potential Users

I been waiting for my cash pay out from Eureka Surveys since 3/31. It ain't a lot, just $5.06, but it's the principle of the thing. I signed up with this company thinking I could make a little extra cash on the side, but now I'm regretting it. They straight up refuse to pay me what I'm owed.

I ain't the only one either. I've seen other folks online complaining about the same thing. It's like they're trying to scam us out of our hard-earned money. I don't know about you, but I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.

I wouldn't recommend signing up with Eureka Surveys unless you want to risk not getting paid. There are plenty of other survey sites out there that actually follow through on their promises. Don't waste your time with these jokers.

H
8:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys: Fast Payouts and Great Customer Service - A Must-Try for Extra Cash!

i really like eureka surveys. they pay out real fast and the more surveys you do, the more money you get. it takes a little time, but if you stick with it, you'll make some good cash. i had to talk to customer service once and they were super quick and nice. i definitely recommend eureka surveys if you want to make some extra money.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Mixed Experience with Eureka Surveys: Frustrating Screening Process but Opportunity for Extra Cash

I've been using Eureka Surveys for a while now, and I gotta say, it's been a bit of a mixed bag. I've tried pretending to be different genders and ages, but it seems like I'm never the right fit for their surveys. You can kinda tell from the questions they ask, but even when I spend a good chunk of time on a survey, I often don't qualify for it. It's a bit frustrating, to be honest.

On the bright side, when I do manage to qualify for a survey, I usually get a couple of cents for my time. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. Unfortunately, there have been times when I've completed a survey, only for it to disappear and not get credited to my account. That's a real bummer, especially when I'm trying to reach the $5 cash-out threshold.

Overall, I think Eureka Surveys could do a better job of screening their participants. It's a bit disheartening to spend time on a survey only to find out you don't qualify for it. But when I do manage to qualify, I appreciate the opportunity to earn a little bit of extra cash.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys: A Scam or Just Plain Ridiculous? My Experience with Their Payment Policies

I gotta say, Eureka Surveys is a real piece of work. If you take a gander at their Terms and Conditions, you'll see that they're basically saying they can stiff you on payment whenever they feel like it. They even say that if your funds "go missing" or they don't have enough money to pay you, tough luck! But on their homepage and app, they promise you'll get paid for your hard work. It's like they're tricking you into doing free labor or something. It's just plain ridiculous. And don't even bother trying to get in touch with customer service - they'll ignore your emails faster than you can say "scam." My advice? Report these jokers to the BBB so other folks don't get taken for a ride.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys Review: A Total Scam - Don't Waste Your Time!

I did this one offer on Eureka Surveys where I had to download and play this game called Family Island. They said they would pay me $9.72 if I got to level 20. I was like, "heck yeah, easy money!" So I downloaded the game and started playing. It was actually pretty fun and I got really into it. I played for a few days and finally got to level 20. I was so excited to get my money!

But then, nothing happened. I waited a few days and still no payment. So I emailed them and asked what was up. They said they were having some issues with payments and that I should just be patient. So I waited some more. And still nothing. I emailed them again and they said the same thing. This went on for over a month! I was so frustrated. I mean, I had already gotten to level 36 by this point!

And it's not just the payment issue. Their surveys are a total scam too. They let you finish like 75% of the survey and then they say it's closed or broken or something. And they don't even pay you for the time you spent! It's such a waste of time.

Overall, I would not recommend Eureka Surveys. They are a total rip off and they don't even pay you what they promise. Save yourself the time and frustration and find a different survey site.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys Review: Decent Site for Extra Cash, But Be Prepared for Frustration

Eureka Surveys is a website where you can take surveys and get paid for it. You can choose a survey to complete and once you're done, you submit it. However, sometimes when you submit it, it takes you to another survey and you have to start all over again. This means that you're actually doing two surveys but only getting paid for one. It's not fair, but it happens a lot on this website.

The survey that you get paid for is usually the second one, which is less than the original one you selected. It's frustrating because you're spending more time doing surveys but not getting paid enough for it. I've experienced this myself and it's not a pleasant feeling.

When I submitted a complaint to Eureka Surveys about a survey that was supposed to pay me a dollar but ended up taking me to another survey that only gave me 10 cents, they decided to give me another 10 cents as compensation for their mistake. It's good that they acknowledged their mistake and tried to make it right, but it doesn't change the fact that their website can be frustrating to use at times.

Overall, Eureka Surveys is a decent website to use if you're looking to make some extra money by taking surveys. Just be prepared to do more than one survey for the same pay and don't expect to get rich from it.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Avoid Eureka Surveys: A Review of a Non-Legitimate Survey Company

Eureka Surveys is a website that offers surveys to its users. It's important to note that survey sites are not a replacement for a full-time job, and most survey companies pay very little. However, there are some survey companies that are not legitimate, and unfortunately, Eureka is one of them.

I signed up with Eureka about two months ago, and I have to say, it's the worst survey company I've ever used. They locked my account and accused me of fraudulent activity because I attempted too many surveys. I mean, what kind of survey company penalizes you for trying to take surveys? It's ridiculous!

Not only did they waste my time, but they also stole $6 that I had earned for taking their surveys. It's frustrating to think that I put in all that effort for nothing. I wouldn't recommend Eureka to anyone, and I suggest you stay away from this company.

In conclusion, Eureka Surveys is not a legitimate survey company. They penalize their users for attempting to take surveys and steal their hard-earned money. It's best to avoid this company and find a more reputable survey site.

L

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys: A Penny a Day and No Compassion for Users

Eureka Surveys used to be a great website to make some extra cash, but lately, it seems like they don't care about their users. They only offer a penny a day, which is a complete joke. It's tough to make an honest living when you're only making a penny a day.

Recently, I had my iPhone stolen, and I had to change my email address. Since then, Eureka Surveys has been treating me like I'm some kind of slave or red-headed stepchild. The rejection is terrible, and I've been stuck at $4.50 for three months now. They won't let me do any surveys, even though I've explained my situation.

It's frustrating because I'm not trying to scam anyone. I had to change my email address because my iPhone was stolen. But Eureka Surveys doesn't seem to care. They think I'm trying to pull a fast one on them.

I'm fed up with Eureka Surveys. If they can't change their game, then I'll find someone better. Maybe if they had their cell phone stolen, they'd understand how frustrating it is to deal with this kind of situation.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eureka Surveys Eureka Surveys Review: Promises Payment, But Falls Short on Delivery

I gotta say, Eureka Surveys ain't the best app out there. I mean, sure, they promise to pay you for completing surveys, but they hardly ever come through with the cash. And I ain't the only one who's had this problem - lots of other users have reported the same thing.

It's a real bummer, too, 'cause you spend all this time answering questions and completing surveys, only to get hit with a message saying that the survey's closed or you don't qualify. Like, what's the point of even doing it then? It's like they're scamming people into doing all this work for free.

And don't even get me started on their customer service. When you try to ask them about it, they just accuse you of responding too quickly or say that bad surveys "slip through" sometimes. Like, come on, man. That's just a cop-out.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time with Eureka Surveys. There are plenty of other survey apps out there that actually follow through on their promises. Don't let these guys rob you of your time and money.

Read full review of Eureka Surveys and 3 comments
3 comments
Jarod Scott
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I haven't been able to cash out I been writing them for six days no response . I want my money I had paid for subscriptions and all

Jarod Scott

They suck

T
T
Twifey2017
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You guys are connected to survey pop and I have been reaching out for over a month about my cash out payment I have sent over 10 emails with no response back someone need to respond because at this point I don't care what it take I will file a lawsuit against this company for holding my earnings.

Eureka Surveys Customer Reviews Overview

Eureka Surveys is a reputable online survey platform that has garnered positive reviews from its users. The platform offers a user-friendly interface that allows users to create and distribute surveys with ease. Eureka Surveys also provides a wide range of survey templates that users can customize to suit their specific needs.

One of the standout features of Eureka Surveys is its advanced reporting capabilities. The platform provides users with real-time data analysis and visualization tools that enable them to gain valuable insights from their survey results. Additionally, Eureka Surveys offers a range of export options, including Excel, CSV, and PDF, making it easy for users to share their data with others.

Users have also praised Eureka Surveys for its excellent customer support. The platform offers a comprehensive knowledge base, as well as email and phone support, to help users with any issues they may encounter. Eureka Surveys also provides a range of training resources, including webinars and tutorials, to help users get the most out of the platform.

Overall, Eureka Surveys is a reliable and user-friendly survey platform that offers a range of powerful features and excellent customer support. Its advanced reporting capabilities and customizable survey templates make it an ideal choice for businesses and organizations of all sizes.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Eureka Surveys contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Eureka Surveys?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eureka Surveys Customer Service. Initial Eureka Surveys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eureka Surveys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eureka Surveys. Discuss the issues you have had with Eureka Surveys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.