Panda Express / cleanliness

Harker Heights, TX, US Review updated:

hello, I would like to do a complaint here for panda express, I love panda express, I choose this one because I like going there shopping to the stores near there, and I use too love it, food fresh, but the cleanliness of this place its always been a 0 for me, I been here 1 year only, and its always been that way, food on the floor, tables and chairs dirty, the cashier doesn't seem to be happy about cleaning one table, and I always look the clean of the place, food I haven't had a problem, but on November 11, 2017 I got a long hair in my food it wasn't mine because I always order to go so the food its always closed, and plus the cashier serving the sauces like sweet and sour and teriyaki sauce, she didn't wore gloves and she touch the interior of the container I think that is disgusting, so I mean there is a serious of things gain on there, I used to work at a restaurant to, and I know sometimes you don't have time to clean, but here its all the time that I go I think its enough already .

• Updated by carla - Nayelly, Nov 24, 2017

Ca
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

Your complaint is difficult to read due to your grammar and run-on sentences. Did you call the restaurant to report the hair in your food? Those who work in food service or preparation are not legally required to wear gloves, but the hair in the food is definitely a concern.

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

"Ok, so no gloves, touching money and serving food! Makes sense! I think I love that! Extra condiments right? Wow!"
    You can contact your local lawmaker if you want?