Panda Express Apex NC 27502 / food poisoning

Panda Express Apex NC
We got take out from Panda Express in Apex NC on Thursday ( Feb 5 ). We got fried rice, spring roll and mushroom chicken. Only my 5 year old daughter and I ate that food as soon as we got home at 9 pm. Within 2 hours, both of us were sick, down with severe stomach cramps and vomitting.
I am lodging a complaint hoping that the authorities will look into this matter so it does nt get repeated with anyone else.

Deepa Padma
Apex NC

A  24th of Mar, 2011 by
I am just getting over the worst food poisoning from Panda Express. I ordered a panda bowl with orange chicken, vegetables, and chow mein at about 5:30pm. After two hours, I had severe nausea and stomach cramps. By 9:30, I was vomiting consistently until 5am in the morning. I had a fever and chills, and was dry heaving and wretching, and felt extremely dehydrated. By the morning, I had watery diarrhea. I literally thought that I might die last night. This morning, I called customer relations, and also the Environmental Health board of LA County. I'm not sure how many other people suffered, but I encountered serious illness after eating at Panda Express in Covina, on Badillo street.

Panda Express Logo Panda Express