Palliser Furniture / leather sofa
We placed an order for 5 special order leather pieces on 10 / 31 / 09. We were told delivery would be 6 - 12 weeks (12 / 5 / 09 - 1 / 23 / 10) . In january 2010, we received an email that there was a problem and estimated arrival was now moved to 2 / 24 / 10. Then we got an email that estimated delivery was moved to march 10, 2010. Yesterday we got another email that delivery is now estimated for 4 / 14 / 10, at which time we need to set up a delivery date. . . Which generally takes an additional 10 - 14 days. If we are lucky, we'll actually receive the palliser furniture by. . . Mother's day. We are in a new home with the main large living area completely void of furniture. If i had understood that i may wait 7+ months for furniture i would never have ordered from palliser. I'm totally disgusted with the whole process. I was informed by the company where we ordered our furniture that reason for the delay is a quality control issue with the leather maker. I would prefer to not get sub - quality leather, so i'm hopeful that once it is received there aren't any problems with it. But still, even if it is perfect leather. . . Waiting almost 7 months for something that we were told would come in 6 - 12 weeks is a bit unprofessional and i'm trying to figure out how to get the bad taste out of my mouth.
More Palliser Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Palliser Furniture - poor quality 
- Palliser Furniture - warranty and poor products 
- Palliser Furniture - lets retailers bully the smaller stores
- Palliser Furniture - reclining leather sofa and loveseat 
- Palliser Furniture - broken chair 
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - palmiam 70319-07-ab. and 70319- 35-ab.
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - 2 piece sectional
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - loveseat
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd. - leather couch and loveseat
- Palliser - sectional