Pacific Sales Corporate / Employees

1 CA, United States Review updated:

The Corp. Headquaters does not treat their Older employees right. Mike Rhodes and Phil Lee are mean spirted people. All of the Older employees have been fired and their managers either let go or demoted.

Don't shop there!!!

Comments

• Jm
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Pacific Sales upper management has no clue. My wife and I had a combined 40 years working there. We both agree they are the most miss managed, twenty something oriented, misfits in the busines. I would highly recomend shopping any where but there.

• Pa
      23rd of Dec, 2010

We value the contributions of all our employees and have a diverse workforce. We also have very low employee turnover and a tenured workforce that exceeds industry standard. Pacific Sales employees are expected to model the company’s ethics and values and provide superior customer service based on knowledge and experience.

In addition, Pacific Sales is offering employment opportunities with many new positions. We work hard to attract and retain a diverse workforce for those who are interested in working in a fun filled, exciting and progressive working environment.