920 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA, 92110, US
Thu:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Pacific Salespoor customer service at pacific sales

We bought a package of washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and microwave from Pacific Sales. In store customer service was excellent. The washer, dryer and dishwasher were delivered three weeks late because of inventory issues, of which we were not advised in advance. When they finally got here, the gas installation for the dryer needed some work and they said they could not install. We fixed the install and a friend installed them. Once installed the washer (a front load Affinity from Frigidaire) vibrated too much so I called Pacific Sales to have them send somebody to check it out. The sales person did not return multiple calls and when I finally got to somebody they were rude and they said they could not send anybody because of liability issues. I left multiple voice mails for the manager (Randy) which were never answered. I finally told him I was returning the items and in a very rude tone he said somebody would pick them up on Saturday (today).

He did not follow up with a time for pick up so I had to leave another voice mail on Friday morning which he never returned. Fortunately I called on Friday afternoon and he answered. He said somebody would call me on Friday evening to arrange for a pickup up. Thankfully they just picked up the things. I had to pay a $250 re-stocking fee. I ended up getting a new washer/dryer from Sears. They were nice and installed the items (which work perfectly).

Like other people on the board, I cannot find a customer service number or e-mail address for Pacific Sales. We will never do business with them again.

Prices are good but after-sales service is non existent. Don' buy from them!

• Ih
      I HATE PACIFIC SALES infinity Dec 17, 2009

We have had the worst experience with the entire staff in the San Juan Capistrano store. I abosolutely hate everything and everyone at Pacific Sales. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. If you are not in there to spend money, like you want the stuff you already bought to be delivered or fixed, forget it - NOBODY gives a damn about you! EVERYONE only wants to talk to NEW customers. They could care less about anything to do with you once they have your money. Be sure to avoid AL in the bathroom fixtures department like the plague.

• Ro
      RobertaLynn Aug 26, 2008

I wish I would of read all the complaints before doing business with Pacific Sales then perhaps my Kitchen Remodel wouldn't be behind (2) months and climbing! I thought I was the only one getting the run around on my order of numerous items, being on hold on the phone for long periods of time and not being able to talk to anyone who oversees any complaints. Where's the Corporate Office? Do they even care? They should! They won't see another penny of mine ... EVER!