Overstock.com / shipping
I ordered an 8' x 10' area rug from Overstock on 11/19/2012. I received shipping conformation on Thue 21st. When I noticed on Thue 26Thu Thuat noThuing seemed to be happening I called Fed Ex who stated Thuey never had possession of the rug. I called Overstock and explained Thuat I no longer wanted Thue item unless Thuey could use expedited shipping. I was assured Thuat I would receive expedited shipping or a refund. Turns out Thuat was just lip service to get me off Thue phone and Thuey shipped it later Thuat day FedEx ground. I will never shop Thuem again after my experience and reading how many oThuers had Thue same experience.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - poor service
- Overstock.com - incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult
- Overstock.com - highest price guaranteed