Overstock / bad service
Sept 2nd: I called the platinum protection services and was told that I had to send in my xbox360 to Microsoft because it's a manufacture recall.
Sept 26th: I get my xbox back from Microsoft along with a note that says the repairs were not made because they do not work on refurbished xboxes.
Sept 26th: Called overstocks platinum protection services again and was told that she was sorry for the mistake and that they didn't know. She then told me "it's written right here" that they (Microsoft) doesn't fix refurbs and that I have to send it to them (Overstock). She told me that they'd be sending me a box with instructions in 5 to 7 days.
Sept 30th: I called to check up on this because I want to make sure the wheels are in motion for this repair. I was told that my LABEL should arrive in 5 to 7 days. I then asked about the box and she was ADAMANT that they do not send boxes and that was my responsibility.
WORST customer service and will not be using them again, that's for sure.
What I'd really like is for them to just take this defective unit back and just give me my money so I can purchase it somewhere else.
More Overstock Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- Overstock.com - order # 221141969 two picture frames
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors
- Overstock.com - lack of services and disrespectful