Overnight Prints / Turnaround Time & Product Quality
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A RESELLING GRAPHIC DESIGNER WITH CLIENTS WHO ARE PAYING YOU FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT DELIVERED IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME!
I ordered 500 Christmas cards for my client on November 25, 2008, knowing that Overnight Prints (OP) would not be printing or shipping on Thanksgiving Day or the day after. I gave my client a shipping date of Wednesday, December 3, 2008. On the following Sunday, November 30, 2008, I called OP to upgrade the print job to Express Printing with overnight delivery. I paid almost as much for that upgrade than I did for the card order. Since then, I have spoken to OP every single day inquiring about my order, even going so far as to upgrade yet again to Saturday delivery. Today, Saturday, December 6, 2008, I was told that they had not yet been shipped and the earliest I would have them would be Tuesday, December 9, 2008, but that she still would not give any guarantees.
On my last order (another Christmas card order), they did the scoring off-center and I had to cut every single card so that the inside of the card wasn't hanging down behind below the bottom of the front of the card.
Furthermore, I have been using OP almost exclusively for my client's business cards, postcard mailers, rack cards, brochures, etc. and at times, have reordered the same exact product with the same exact design file and received a print job with completely different shades of the original color.
You absolutely cannot depend on the quality, consistency or delivery of jobs done through Overnight Prints. If you do, understand that you are taking a huge risk.
More Overnight Prints Complaints & Reviews
- Overnight Prints - Horrible quality & customer service! 
- Overnight Prints - Save yourself the nightmare! 
- Overnight Prints - Survival Guide 
- Overnight Prints - Totally dissatisfied with the service! 
- Overnight Prints - terrible quality
- Overnight Prints - horrible low-quality printing
- Overnight Prints - brochure printing
- Overnight Prints - Postcards
- Overnight Prints - Postcards & Envelopes
- Overnight Prints - Horrible customer service & delayed order