Overnight Prints / Save yourself the nightmare!

United States Review updated:
I purchased a set of business cards & a set of postcards from Overnightprints.com on Sept. 28, 2006, well it is now Oct.23, 2006 and I still have not received my entire order. I called them, numerous times, with extensive waiting times, that I gave up being on hold and this past Saturday evening I called them and was on hold for 58 minutes and no one could tell me where my order was. Not one person at this company has even acted as if they care that my order has not been received. I guess they figured they got my money, so "Who Cares" I have e-mailed them several times and been told I would be e-mailed back, well that has not happend. I have e-mailed them also with my compaints of their poor customer service and again, no response.

If anyone out there is planning to use Overnightprints.com, please save yourself the nightmare.

OvernightPrints.com - Santa Ana, CA

A  30th of Jan, 2007 by
Same problem for me and now I hear that credit card info of customer may be shown to others when ordering. I think this company got to big to quick. I would stay away.
A  18th of Mar, 2007 by
I ordered business cards from Overnight Prints. I used the template and their image - the card looked fine on line.

I received my order and it is horrible. First when I emailed them they offered to reprint. I explained that both the image and the words were blurred and if they needed to change the font color I would ok it. Then they emailed me back and said they would have to charge me to reprinting. I then told them I do not want them to reprint that they can refund my money.

Debbie from retention called and told me no. She said I can send the cards back and they would decide when they look at them. I am send all the emails to my back and requesting they get a refund for the cards.

The company is horrible and they do not warranty the service as they claim. 19 cards were scored and damaged besides the fact that the rest were unusable.
A  30th of Mar, 2007 by
Overnight Prints - worst vendor I've dealt with in 18 yrs of print Buying!

Here's my story:

Ordered 1000 oversized postcards. received 500 on time, about 100 were damaged by them. They folded them to fit into a very small box - worse packaging I've seen in 18 yrs. Waited another week to get the balance of my order but only received 200 and those were supposed to be for replacing the damaged cards. Still waiting to receive the rest of my order, 500 cards.

Oh, they filed a claim with UPS so they could be compensated for damaged and lost product. UPS delivered the package exactly as they sent it!

If you are a graphic artist sending client work to these clowns, it’s only a matter of time before the screw up. That’s about the only thing you can count on from them.

Stay away fro this vendor!
A  2nd of Feb, 2008 by
I ordered cards. They arrived darker than pictured online and the print could not be easily read. The company said they would reprint them for an additional cost plus shipping. Stay away from this company. Find another company that makes a good product and treats you responsibly. EL
A  13th of Mar, 2008 by
I am a business owner that has unfortunately used Overnight Prints more times than I care to mention. This company should be shut down or bought out. I have never dealt with such ignorance or incompetence. The people that work there are poorly trained and typically lack any technical experience. This is part of the reason that the wait on the phone is always extremely long. I WILL NOT ever recommend them to anyone. The customer service; well let's just say that it doesn't exist. Good luck to anyone faced with using their service. If I find another reasonable vendor to replace them, I will post their information.

D  11th of Aug, 2008 by
Ordered lots of cards and postcards. Excelent turnaround time and color reproduction. Once I ordered a large order of business cards, about 12 different ones, and the order came in with 80% the wrong ones. Someone elses cards in a box with my label. I got on their website and opened a chat. The order was reprinted and reshipped. It cost me 2 days, but I was satisfied with the solution.

A  6th of Nov, 2008 by
I ordered bookmarks with regular ground shipping. The next day, I upgraded my shipping to 2 day air. When they didn't ship within the 72 hours they claim in their Terms of Service, I gave them a few extra days. Finally, after 7 days, I called and was told that they were still in the print process. She claims the printing process would have been expedited had I chosen 2 day air shipping from the time I placed my order. I asked what does shipping method have to do with their run-time and she gave me some ridiculous story about how choosing faster shipping expedites the run-time, but only if you choose it at the time you place your order...sounds totally bogus if you ask me. I feel sorry for the people that work in their customer service, having to make up pathetic excuses for what sounds like a company that can't admit that they are anything BUT overnight!
A  25th of Nov, 2008 by
Bad turn-around time, terrible service.

I placed an order Nov. 18, order finished printing same day Nov. 18 but they did not mail out my order until Nov. 24. They told me the order would ship out Nov. 20 and that i would receive it by Nov. 21. I had next-day air shipping. They had my printed order for 4 business days before mailing it out. I made the mistake of believing their word that they could get this product to me in time.

Their website states:
""What happens if my order is delayed?
Simply email us at service@overnightprints.com or call our order status queue (option 4) to rectify the situation. Overnight Prints will gladly issue a credit towards a future order."

I called and asked for credit towards a future order, and they denied the request. Clearly they do not know their own policies and will not make amends for delays.

Bottom line is they are anything but "overnightprints" and orders even with next-day air may be delayed. I would not recommend this business to anyone, ESPECIALLY to those requiring fast printing.
A  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
I ordered envelopes for my business from overnightprints.com. The terms of service posted on the website clearly state the maximum amount of time before an order of envelopes will ship. Overnightprints.com failed to come even close to meeting its own terms of service with regard to the amount of production time. Customer service representatives try to deny the company's obligations based on the clear, posted terms of service.

After multiple phone calls with difficult and argumentative representatives, a supervisor offered to give me a credit for the purchase price of the envelopes. More than two months passed after making the offer, and overnightprints.com failed to send me any information regarding the credit. I called, and another supervisor agreed that, due to the failure, overnightprints.com would instead offer me a refund to my credit card.

The next day, I instead got an email confirming the store credit. When I called back for the refund instead of the store credit, the representative told me that AFTER I finished my phone call, the supervisor reviewed my account and noted that I had not returned the envelopes. Therefore, it is company policy not to issue a refund. I pointed out that returning the envelopes was not a condition of the refund the supervisor offered. Overnightprints.com still refused to honor its offer of a refund.

The company is difficult to work with. Moreover, it fails to honor the clear terms of service it posts on its website or the offers its representatives make verbally to customers!

Absolutely do NOT use this company!!
A  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
3 hours on the phone after one hundred dollars and no - can get a simple issue fixed

my cards arrived looking like they had been through a car accident dents scratches dings

customer service two hours later still could not gove me an option to fix the problem my tome is worth more than this nonsense
supervosor level kept me on hold for 37 minutes then disconnnected the phone