Outback Steakhouse โ€” service

Had a huge order on Mothers day(5/14/17)
$230 worth of food, we had a really nice waitress and the Assistant manager was also very helpful. OK so one of our prime rib meals was supposed to be Med well and it was blood running from it which turn our stomach so we immediately asked for a manager upon waiting to pay we asked for the Manager if there's anyway we can that specific prime rib order dismissed from the bill since it wasn't right he asked if he can fix it and at this point were all ready to go no more time to wait or anything. He got loud starting saying this is "his house" and he don't have to do anything told my niece to "shut up" he's not talking to her it was just so humiliating and it ruined my entire night. He needs to be fired for treating PAID customersin that manner

• Updated by Keilla ยท May 16, 2017

None of your business so just enjoy the rest of your day!
    You weren't the one treated rudely

Ke
May 16, 2017

Comments

•   May 16, 2017

All you had to do was request the steak be put back on the grill. That way, you would have had your steak and not be asking the restaurant to take a financial hit. BTW:. I highly doubt the manager said shutup. I'd love to hear his side of the story.

May 16, 2017

@westworld No need to request something should had been made right in the 1st place. You should ask to hear his side since you wanna know it all he is rude and unprofessional as a manager and that's what I said. That restaurant ratings and reviews will be so far up the roof after corporate get's to the bottom of the situation all of the employees that were there including YOU will be in for a big surprise

•   May 16, 2017

@Keilla By the way, ridiculous person, I fail to see why you think I will be in for a big surprise. I don't work at Outback, hell I don't even live in the United States. I live in the UK and I don't know that we even have any Outback Steakhouses here. So, I could not possibly care any less as to what becomes of your whiny complaint (my guess: it will go nowhere because it's groundless).

•   May 16, 2017

Don't post on an international PUBLIC forum if comments upset you. Yes, it's that simple!

May 16, 2017

@westworld Upset, not at all! I'm to professional for that honey..meanwhile don't you have a story to listen to? bye bye now

May 16, 2017

@Keilla Btw, there are a few there you should them out and hopefully the service is better ๐Ÿ‘

•   May 16, 2017

@Keilla No thanks. I don't eat steak and if I did, it wouldn't be at an American chain.

•   May 16, 2017

@Keilla There are NO branches of the Outback Steakhouse chain in the UK. There use to be ONE in Basildon but it was closed in 2011. Go back to your "story", whatever the hell that means.

•   May 16, 2017

@Keilla The correct spelling would be "too" (and not "to"). Honey.

•   May 17, 2017

@Keilla You can't spell, use proper grammar, capitalization, or punctuation, and you claim to be professional...only one profession I know of that doesn't require you to be literate...

•   May 17, 2017

Who eats prime rib medium well? And why the hell would you wait til you were ready to leave to tell them it was not the way you wanted it? Who the hell goes out to eat on a busy holiday with that many people and can not understand that things take time? My advice, EAT AT HOME and spare those poor people from having to deal with your drama.