Outback Steakhouse / food/service/bathrooms

1 Southern Pines, NC, United States Review updated:

We have always been loyal customers of our local Outback in Southern Pines NC and have never posted a negative review but felt we needed to today. We visited around 3:30 pm before the real rush time and found the following conditions to not be up to par. First the bathroom facilities were not clean and smelled horrible as well as the paper towel dispensers not working in the men's bathroom. After ordering, we had to ask for bread instead of it being brought to the table automatically, and then when the salads arrived, there were no croutons. We asked a waitress and she said she would bring them and never did. Bread was tough when it was brought out. Hate to see this Outback get run down!

Na
Jan 5, 2019
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ab
      16th of Jan, 2019

Where in Canada can the prepaid MasterCard be used ?

• Co
      6th of Jan, 2019

Well, one way to avoid this is to cook your meals at home. It takes one person to get feces all over a public toilet, maybe the restaurant staff didnt know . I shudder imagine the person handling my food is scrubbing toilets and underpaid . I cook my own food and avoid restaurants like the plague .

• Mr
      6th of Jan, 2019

Christ on a stick what is with all these people on this site being raped by Daddy??? Far too many.