OurTime.com / rip off
Okay, nice ad on tv...decided what the heck... let me check it out ... FREE! Hold your horses folks, nothing free about this site. Sure you can put your profile on it for free and everything about yourself for free but to obtain even the smallest amount of communication with other members on the site... get your credit card out and ready. You can get one month at a decent price...but beware... even though you only agree to one month... they will keep billing you until you actually cancel. The only form of contact you have with this site is through your account settings and if you do the cancellation process in the wrong order you will not be able to go back and cancel e mail notifications from ourtime.com. I was on this site less than an hour and it was horrible because pop-ups interfered with the one contact I started to communicate with. Not only did it time out but before continuing it tried to entice more features for more money... Unbelievable. The worse part... lol... the chat got smutty in a hurry... not on my part. The site really looks inviting and pleasant and they really want you to commit to a 6 month run...oh...read fine print NO REFUNDS... (we shall see about that...) Beware... I do appreciate the pervert who informed me about the credit card rape... guess that explains the bad behavior...
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - hacket atm card 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!