OurTime.com / fake moving company
I’ve got in an online relationship with a man from on OurTime.com and it went so far that he asked if it is possible for him to come to United States and live with me. I said yes and gave him money for moving which he promised to payback. Before that I saw him only on pictures and it was unpleasant surprise when I saw another man on a webcam one day. Straight away I’ve tried to cancel my transaction to this which turned out to be fake moving company but it was impossible. After I’ve tried to threaten them with law enforcement they have disappeared and no one in answering me anymore. Is there a way to track their location and get my money back?
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - hacket atm card 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!