OTL*ScoreSense.comunauthorized charges to my debit card

Charges have been placed on my debit cards for at least 3 months of $29.95. I do not know what I am paying for nor do I wish to be a victim any longer. I only have a toll free # of [protected]. I have
Spoken to representatives of my bank, and have been told that for a $35.00 fee, they can stop this debit.

Comments

Apr 13, 2012

I Have unauthorized OTL*SCORESENSE.COM charges on my credit card for the past three month. 17 January for $1.00, 27 February for 29.95 and 26 March for 29.95. I do not know what I am paying for nor do I wish to be a victim any longer. Please discontinue these charges immediately. I will contact my Credit Card company and let them know that I am disputing these charges.

• Vi
      Feb 25, 2013

You are charging me on my credit card for 3 months, even You are NOT AUTORIZED to do so. Please DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY! I spoke with my Credit card company to let them know that I am disputing these charges.

• Sc
      Jul 01, 2013

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense