OroGold Cosmetics / Problem with refund and terribly unethical behaviour

1 57 Toronto St.Guelph, Ontario, Canada

On January 19th I was in the Bay underground concourse in Toronto when a woman tried to approach me to tell me about a "free" offer...I kept saying no that I didn't want anything and wouldn't buy anything. She kept repeating "I won't charge you anything" and after saying no about 5 times and hearing I wouldn't be charged I went into the storefront and then two women sales people were trying to say how beautiful I am and how they "love me"...anyway, they applied some products to my face and kept at me and I really thought I would walk away with a sample but suddenly I was presented with a list of products that I could have for "free" but at the top was the price of over $1, 000. and before I knew it I was paying over $2, 000. I felt awful but I thought I would use the products. After I paid for the Products on my credit card, the sales person wrote..NO REFUND...after I had paid!!! I must admit that they caught me at a low point and now I'm in debt over my head. I am trying to take back the products as I haven't touched them or used them...but I doubt I can take them back. I doubt this because now I have looked at others who have written online who could not take the products back. Orogold is a scam...or at the least a bullying tactic and preys on people. They should be put out of business before they bankrupt anyone else.

Re