OroGold Cosmetics / Never explained return policy
I passed by the Orogold store and the sales lady named Carla lured me in by saying she can help me with my facial blemishes. I was interested so after about 40 minutes of being introduced to several facial products she asked me how I plan to make my payment before I commited to buy anything. I spent close to $700 worth of facial products with my credit card. I felt pressured to buy it all since she was convincing but not once did she mention the return policy. After I left the store I felt like I didnt need the night cream because some of the other products I purchased already covers a night cosmetic. Also, she mentioned that all the products were made in Italy. I noticed on the packaging that they were made in Japan or USA. I decided to return one product and Carla said I can only exchange it for another cosmetic. I felt deceived. This store needs to make sure they disclose their return policy before customers make any purchase large or small.
More OroGold Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Oro Gold - Unethical practices 
- Oro Gold Cream - dishonest 
- Oro Gold - Deep peeling 
- Oro Gold - Dishonest business practices 
- Oro Gold - Return Issues 
- OroGold Cosmetics - several of their products I purchased - run away! liars & cheats! will not refund!
- OroGold Cosmetics - lack of customer service and scam type operation
- Oro Gold - cosmetics 
- OroGold Cosmetics - sales practice 
- OroGold Cosmetics - aggressive promotion