OroGold Cosmetics / Never explained return policy

United States, California, Cerritos Review updated:
239 Los cerritos center, cerritos, ca 90703
Phone: 8775541777
I passed by the Orogold store and the sales lady named Carla lured me in by saying she can help me with my facial blemishes. I was interested so after about 40 minutes of being introduced to several facial products she asked me how I plan to make my payment before I commited to buy anything. I spent close to $700 worth of facial products with my credit card. I felt pressured to buy it all since she was convincing but not once did she mention the return policy. After I left the store I felt like I didnt need the night cream because some of the other products I purchased already covers a night cosmetic. Also, she mentioned that all the products were made in Italy. I noticed on the packaging that they were made in Japan or USA. I decided to return one product and Carla said I can only exchange it for another cosmetic. I felt deceived. This store needs to make sure they disclose their return policy before customers make any purchase large or small.

OroGold Cosmetics

May 5, 2015

N  13th of Mar, 2013 by

Orogold Cosmetics - This is certainly a fraud.
Orogold Cosmetics

Orogold Cosmetics sales person that I ran into at mall sold me peeling product for $200 when I can buy through Amazon.com for only $30. I called right away and they said there is no refund for the purchase. This is certainly a fraud.

OroGold Logo OroGold