Oro Gold / cosmetics
The sales person lied to me and made false promises to get me to make a purchase. When I told him I cannot afford it, he said he would help me by sending me referrals for my business, which was a total lie. I'm now out $5, 000 for cosmetis that I do not need. I didn't end get a list of prices or descriptions of the products, he just put a bunch of products on the counter and gave me one bulk price. These people are dishonest, unethical, pushy, and they prey on innocent people.
Updated by AnnMWill, Aug 14, 2018
When I asked for a refund I was told that refunds are not the store policy. The sales person, who claimed he was the Owner of Orogold, said he could offer this for me because he was the Owner. He actually was not the owner, just a pushy sales person. The manager apologized for the sales pwrson'sbehavior and said they could offer me a store credit, but could not offer me the refund. I am now filing a law suite and ha ve filed complaints about this company in hopes that no one else falls for their shady sales tactics.
More Oro Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Oro Gold - unethical practices 
- Oro Gold Cream - dishonest 
- Oro Gold - deep peeling 
- Oro Gold - dishonest business practices 
- Oro Gold - return issues 
- Oro Gold - oro gold cream
- OroGold Cosmetics - aggressive promotion
- Westfield Orogold Oro Gold Orogoldcosmetics.com Orogoldskincare.com - fraud racism harassment sales tactics theft over charging poor service aggressive abuse bad reviews stealing over charged card deceptive dishonest
- Oro Gold - skin care products 
- OroGold Cosmetics - lack of customer service and scam type operation