Orkin / Orkin ignores current termites

I have had annual termite service from Orkin for several years. On 6-14-08 my home was fumigated. On 2-3-09 the Orkin inspector told me I have termites in the table in my dining room. This implies the fumigation was ineffective. Since 2-3-09 Orkin will not return my calls. I have called many times and spoken to a secretary who says the person I need to speak to is busy or in a meeting. Meanwhile my property is being damaged. At a minimum, I need to have the house fumigated a second time. This will be costly.

Ro

Comments

• Ex
      26th of Feb, 2011

As a prior Orkin employee I can tell you, Orkin will do everything they can to make it difficult for you to cash in on your "guarantee". The one thing you can count on is they will cash your checks. Orkin is no longer a premier pest control company as is stated on their web sites and on the NYSE. The ORKIN company is a cash cow and only cares about bringing in you money. Performance of service is secondary.
    Individual state laws require that licensed companies perform to professional level of competency. The best you can do is go to your local agency for pest control service and complain to them.