Oreilly Auto Parts / rude service
I shopped at O'Reilly Auto Parts store for an electrical part. I specifically asked about returns and was told that it was 30 days as long as it was not installed.
About 4 days later I decided to return the part and was surprised that the lady at the counter said I need to see a manager for the return.
About 3-4 days later I showed up at the store at about 5pm and was again told that the part could not be returned until I spoke to a manager.
I finally showed up at the store when the manager was around and he told that that I cannot return the part since they do not accept returns on the part once it is sold. I mentioned about the first visit and he said that does not mean a thing. He ACCEPTED that the part did not look used but he would not let me return it.
He would not give me a copy of the returns policy and asked me to leave the store and do what I may the part could not be returned. He also did give me a number to their corporate office on my insistance.
I called the number and to my surprise was one of the SEX HOT Line. I found the number of customer service and the rep was helpful and called the manager and to my surprise the manager told her that the part showed visible signs of abuse (after telling me it looked unused).
I was however offered a store credit and I took it. A BIG THANKS to the customer service rep from corporate. The manager told me that I could use it at any O'Reilly store in the country and I left. I am not going back to that store again.
Thanks for reading this and I hope you stay away from this chain. Try Auto Zone or NAPA which has a far better customer service reps and very helpful folks.
More Oreilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- Oreilly Auto Parts - awful place
- Oreilly Auto Parts - poor service 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - fraudulent merchandise 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - complaint on store manager 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - laurel ms store on 16 ave