Orchard Bank / scam and cheating!

1 2904 Renshaw Street, Strasburg, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-949-8392

I have finally paid off my full balance with my orchard bank account, i am in the process of paying off all my debt and I am almost done!!! I was told by the women that i spoke with that she can wave the late fee since i was paying off my balance in full... she told me to wait 4-6 days and the 30 dollar credit would be on there... well i checked my statement and it was never credited ...i know it is only 30 dollars... but no i keep getting emails saying they cannot do that... it is on my account agreement... i mean seriously why would i pay off the whole balance and not the 30 dollars if this is what i was told... i will be also contacting the BBB and all troubleshooters in colorado... this is the worst company ever and customer service sucks!!!

Va

Comments

• Va
      28th of Apr, 2008

I had a balance of 372.72 as of the 7th of April. On that date I paid the full amount and I saw no other transactions listed, and I have not used the card for months. I just received a wonderful statement that I owe 68.00 which included a 30.00 transaction fee/debits and a 30.00 late and finance fee. The 68.00 fee had a date of 4-03-08 and I paid the entire bill on 4-7-08. How could I have paid the balance after the 68.00 was supposed to have posted first and not have had that 68.00 reflected in the 372.72 balance. Will this ever end.