Orchard Bank / scam and cheating!
I have finally paid off my full balance with my orchard bank account, i am in the process of paying off all my debt and I am almost done!!! I was told by the women that i spoke with that she can wave the late fee since i was paying off my balance in full... she told me to wait 4-6 days and the 30 dollar credit would be on there... well i checked my statement and it was never credited ...i know it is only 30 dollars... but no i keep getting emails saying they cannot do that... it is on my account agreement... i mean seriously why would i pay off the whole balance and not the 30 dollars if this is what i was told... i will be also contacting the BBB and all troubleshooters in colorado... this is the worst company ever and customer service sucks!!!
More Orchard Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - Online bakning website not accessible
- Capital One Financial Corporation - visa card
- Capital One - credit care
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card services