Orbitz.com / Watch out for scam!
I went to book hotel rooms for a vacation. I marked that I wanted two rooms for two nights and clicked to get rates. Looking at the rates I went ahead and booked. Then when I got the itinerary I saw that I had 1 room for all 5 people! I went back to the original screen and it was clearly marked for 2 rooms for 5 people. Since it was incorrect I cancelled and found I had a $25 cancellation fee. I called and they said they would refund the fee since I cancelled minutes after I booked but that I would have to wait for the refund. I asked to speak to someone about booking the room. After being on hold for quite a while - the CSR tried to help by walking me through the process but the same thing happened. He then gave me a large rate and hung up the phone on me - he had already gotten my phone number, but didn't bother calling back.
This web site is tricky - and the CSR's are rude! I have booked rooms and flights through other travel sites with no problem. I will never use Orbitz again and caution others from using them!
More Orbitz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - car rental 
- Orbitz - charging my account and cancelling my rental
- Orbitz - lost airline ticket
- Orbitz - changed itinerary
- Orbitz - deceptive pricing practices