Orbitz.com / American Airlines / it is time to boycott these kind of organizations!
Simply put i booked tickets first class through orbitz. Had to cancel then within a two week period and was told they are non refundable. And if i wanted to i would have to contact american airlines to see if they would credit them.
Firstly as i said booked them first class. And i know from first hand experience that if you book first class and cant use the ticket it will be refunded. So why do i complain. Apparently the tickets i booked through orbitz were coach with an automatic upgrade to first class. Here is the scam! According to american airlines that an automatic upgrade ticket is non refundable. That would be fine if i was told in the beginning from orbitz. But since now when you contact these big companies the person on the other end is in india or who knows where. It's like you are speaking with another culture. I dont know about the rest of the world but it is time to boycott these kind of organizations. That no longer humanize themselves and leave it to a menu of electronic voices and aliens from another planet.
What is that great line from "network". "I'm sick and tired, and i am not going to take it anymore". If organizations cannot represent themselves honorably than they should go get a day job and leave the real hard work to those who will act on it with dignity.
I am for starting a boycott of orbitz and american airlines!
More Orbitz.com / American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - cancellation of flights 
- American Airlines - flight departing time 
- American Airlines - complaint about food making me sick.
- American Airlines - broken seat/ridiculous delay
- American Airlines - tickets bought with points