Open Sky / inferior clothing
I purchased 3 garments. All 3 were oddly sized. For example, one shirt that was supposed to be an oversized big shirt, fit fine in the arms, but the body of the shirt was cut so small I couldn't even get it on. Another "poncho" type top was fine through the body but the wrist openings were made for a 6 year old. So when I went to return the order, it was somewhat confusing--and they are going to charge me to return these defective items. I have emailed about that, but I'm not optimistic. I wish I'd checked these folks out a little better before purchasing from them. I'll never do it again, that's for sure.
More Open Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Opensky.com - this was clearly a poorly made product 
- Opensky.com Vendor Pretty Rock Glam - poor customer service have not received order 
- OpenSky - can't unsubscribe from opensky.com
- OpenSky - stole my money! 
- OpenSky - liars and thieves!
- OpenSky - mini smallest invisible wireless 4.0 bluetooth headphones with mic
- Opensky Project - unauthorized credit card charges
- Opensky.com - orders for christmas delivery
- OpenSky - there is no customer service!
- OpenSky - my checking account