Onstar / Cheated by OnStar!
When we received a notice our 2003 Cadillac was NOT going to be supplied with OnStar service effective December 2007, we purchased enough telephone minutes to last until that time. Recently, with over 100 minutes left on our telephone, you WITHDREW our minutes--without any notice. Now, we learn they had to be renewed by a certain date--or we'd lose the existing minutes. Any company would have notified the customer of the expiration date--so the customer could have renewed.
Unfortunately, OnStar is the ONLY service available -- if they'd had competition, they would have wanted to KEEP EXISTING customers--supposing a New car purchase might continue the relationship.
More Onstar Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - Unhappy with OnStar service! 
- Onstar - unauthorized charges and useless service 
- Onstar - they sent survey card can't log on 
- Onstar - Misleading information
- Onstar - Customer service 
- Onstar - didn’t work when needed
- on star - False charging
- Onstar - unaccptable service
- Onstar - Problems Canceling Account with Billing 
- On Star Road Service - Couldn't Locate Us