Posted:

I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com

onlineticketexpress.com
I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com. Trying not to be long, I bought my Roland Garros ticket for 170 euros to have them delivered to a relative's address in Paris. It should arrive three days before the event, and it did not. I contacted their support and they said that I should get the ticket before the event, which again did not happen. I lost my money and a lot of my holiday time chasing and waiting, it was all very frustrating. Now looking at reviews I learned that we should NEVER purchase anything on the web BEFORE reading reviews from the website.

Credit cards sometimes have a policy of reimbursing their customers victims of scams like this given it only happens every once in a while, so every one should try it. Then they will use their legal department to get some of the money back themselves and, most important, they may not do business with the website any longer. That will prevent other people from also being scamed and may run them out of business.
Complaint comments Comments (25)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  22nd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Onlineticketexpress.com - Don't use this terrible website
onlineticketexpress.com

DON'T use this terrible website. I had bad experience.I came along way from Bangkok for watched the football math btw Manchester City vs Newcascle on 19 of Nov.When we reached hotel, found out no ticket send to us.I called the call center, the guy said the ticket sent out already.I went to the stadium the staff there was very nice.He tried to help me to check which ticket is relate with the this agent but they couldn't find it.Then they told me, this web should be scam otherwise will can find the address that relate in the ticket.Dont use it.
N  22nd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Onlineticketexpress.com - Avoid this site like the plague
onlineticketexpress.com

Bought tickets for liverpool v man city back in november 2011. all went well, chose 4 tickets for centenary stand with best view. parted with £1170.00. no tickets, till day before match and when they do arrive 4 tickets with a face value of £160 in total arrive and not in the liverpool stand as booked but in the MAN CITY end with the away supporters!! Chased them but no answer, no ones answers the phone, the chat service is disgusting as all foreign and told to be difficult on purpose. The best was to follow though, on sunday at 11am approx 4 hrs before kick off...I get an email to say DONT WEAR LIVERPOOL COLOURS TO AVOID ANY ISSUES ! So they clearly knew what tickets they were going to send, took the highest payment possible, delayed sending the tickets till a day before the match so I couldn't complain as they closed on the weekends. All in all a total con of a site, at present I`m a doing chargeback thru barclays bank for the total amount. On top of this I also lost £450 ish for the train tickets which were non refundable via Virgin trains though not their fault. YES AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE.
D  22nd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I would like to do comment here and i would like to totally disagree with you who have written this review cause i know Onlineticketexpress is a great online Football ticket provider cause i also bought Liverpool Vs Manchester United match tickets from them.They are very good in their service providing.
N  22nd of Jun, 2016 by    -1 Votes

Onlineticketexpress.com - Learn from our case, beware OnlineTicketExpress
onlineticketexpress.com

Terrible company! I have bought football tickets to the Juventus - Atalanta match from the ticket agency OnlineTicketExpress for May 13. 2012. They have confirmed the purchase and promised the tickets will be delivered at our hotel in Turin. One week before the match I have started sending emails and calling them to get a final confirmation, but they did not answer. We have already organised a whole trip around the match, booked hotels, so we have started the trip on the 10th. On May 10th at night we have received an email from OnlineTicketExpress stating the tickets will be delivered 1 day before the match at the hotel so I should ask the hotel reception to be around and should have my mobile phone with me so they can call me if they cannot deliver. I did so. When we arrived at the hotel in Turin on the 12th, one day before the match in the evening, the hotel reception told the tickets have not arrived. So I started calling them again and sending emails but no answer. On the 13th at the day of the match still no info from the agency, so we decided to go to the stadium for a last desperate trial buying tickets. Certainly it was all sold out. For such a match... right before the scudetto... and what is really irreplaceable, the last match of Alessandro Del Piero in Juventus! We were absolutely shocked!

Then half an hour before the match OnlineTicketExpress called us that there are no tickets, they could not get them from their local partner. Half an hour before the match! And certainly they did not show up any more. OnlineTicketExpress has deprived us from something irreplaceable, ruined our whole vacation, caused terrible feeling and unnamable disappointment.

Learn from our case, beware OnlineTicketExpress!
A  24th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I wish I had realized that the price I paid would reduce o hugely within 24 hours!

I would recommend onlineticketexpress as reliable with good derv ice at the O2.
A  25th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Perfect selection of seats, delivery on time, good price. Thanks
N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Excellent service at a very cheap price.. Highly recommended. Would definitely use again..
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Thank you online ticket express. for excellent and professional customer service
A  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Very easy purchase, delivery of tickets received very quickly.
A  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The adviser was very helpful and knowledgeable in assisting me with the purchase of 4 tickets for the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day!!!
A  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I asked for specific seating other web sites could guarantee seating preference
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
They are always very helpful and will do there best to try and get you what you want and a discount.
N  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was very helpful in getting the information needed and tickets for us that will make our race day a great day.
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Very concise and to the point. Got exactly what I wanted in just a few minutes.
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Well organized got good seats but $!
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Used the online chat feature and Christina online ticket express me right away and was extremely helpful and courteous.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Easy website and user friendly. Reasonable prices to choose from. Easy and fast service. Tickets were emailed very quickly. Thank you online ticket express
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Went to a different site to purchase tickets and they were very expensive, decided to check this one out and found them cheaper and fast thank you so much definitely will purchase from this site again.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Easiest purchase of tickets in a long time. The follow up is great, excited to see it.
I am not sure about the venue as I haven't been there yet, but hopefully it will be great as well.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
No problems! No complaints! It was straightforward and easy. Thank you very much and have a great day!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree