OMG TravelPropaganda enganosa e cobrança indevida

Good morning, all you Said happened to us on 12.5.2014 had this charge $ 475, They Said It was in the contract and That It was for accepting membership, Said this was not true and que responded to access the site for you automatically queries accept membership ... absurd. I sent an email que was canceled but what was charged would not be returned.Good morning, all you Said happened to us on 12.5.2014 had this charge $ 475, They Said It was in the contract and That It was for accepting membership, Said this was not true and que responded to access the site for queries you automatically accept membership ... absurd.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA I sent an email que was canceled but what was charged would not be returned.
Finally we went to the rented house, anything que was in the house was bad link, only the location was perfect, we did not have any kind of contact with Them while she was staying in the email nor returned the manager return calls. To complete the day 21:01:15 penultimate day When We had a court notice on the door que spoke to vacate the property Until day 24/01/15 because the property was being taken by the state for non-payment. I Decided at the time to leave, we deliver the key in the safe because the OMG would only open 14hr. We spent many email to confirm the check-out and nothing so far. We need to warn people about this company.

Ce