Oman Air / missing items from handbag
Dear Oman Air staff,
Greetings of the day!
This is regarding a missing item from our handbag, handed over to the flight attendant while boarding the Muscat-Mumbai flight.
Departure: Monday 13 Nov
Oman Air WY 0201
Departing At: 01:40
Our Jewellery box wrapped in a Duty Free bag, kept on top in the handbag has been missing. The total value of the valuables is amounting to INR 17850/-. Since we had already passed the immigration and were just boarding the flight, we couldn't put the seal or lock. Also, please note, we had to handover the bag when we were just boarding it. Had we not known that Oman air can be carefree with the customer's baggage contents or it can go missing if not locked, we would have been careful with it. But trust on oman air has lead us to a huge loss!
With deep regret and sadness, I am requesting you to find my missing jewelley box(off white exterior color, huge box, in a duty free bag) and hand it over to us as soon as possible.
This is coming from a customer who is a frequent oman air flyer. I request you to look up our history to be sure about it. We have been traveling in oman air from past 30years. Please donot make us think our decision twice while booking the Oman Air tickets next time.
More Oman Air Complaints & Reviews
- Oman Airlines - luggage lost 
- Oman Air Flight Rescheduling - oman air trouble makers
- Oman Air - compensation 
- Oman Air - baggage delay
- Oman Airways - baggage lost 
- Oman Air - changed the flight time after booking
- Oman Air - 15 hours transit at oman airport
- Oman Air - corrupt practices in oman air employees
- Oman Air - wheelchair wasn’t delivered at heathrow airport this morning.
- Oman Air - flight reschedule