Oman Air — airlines
I Used Oman Air Services to travel to Salalah to Mumbai (Transit Via Muscat)
I Boarded the Flight at Salalah with three baggage's however while my arrival to Mumbai I was only Able to Find two of those baggage's.
All my luggage net weighed at the Salalah Airport were 5KG extra from the permissable limit on account of which i paid a sum of RO. 37.2 in cash to compensate for the excess weight, I consulted the Oman Air Ground Staff at the Mumbai Airport (Andheri) and duly went through the procedure to file a case for the missing bag, A time Span of 21 days was requested by Authorities to trace my bag and return it back to me in the manner as it was last packed and checked by myself at the time of departure.
My Arrival was on 04 March 2016 and since then it has been 26 days so far and still they are unable to trace my bag, I have already claimed for Financial compensation of the important and valuable commodities and still awaiting a response
More Oman Air Complaints & Reviews
- Oman Airlines - luggage lost 
- Oman Air Flight Rescheduling - oman air trouble makers
- Oman Air - compensation 
- Oman Air - baggage delay 
- Oman Air - service : complaint for damages or compensation due to baggage delay 
- Oman Air - flights and transit staff at muscat international airport
- Oman Air - my valuable belongings has been stolen from my hand luggage
- Oman Air - no reply from oman air calicut office
- Oman Air - penalty charged for a missing flight at the airport 
- Oman Air - bad customer service