Olive Garden / food/ decor
Me and my family have been going to Olive Garden for many years now and today I ordered the pizza bowl And soup and salad spacewhich on TV look totally different than what was brought to me. When I started eating my pizza bowl the meatballs did not taste like real meat, the salad had pink and brown leaves on it. The waitress never offered us seconds not that I would've opted to have any...The fake plants next to us, we notice they had a lot of dust on it and that's very unsanitary I believe... I was very disappointed and I don't think I would ever visit this location again. Also the wait is never offered us a taste test of any wine nor did she offer to sell us any, I'm very upset to the point where I didn't eat the meatballs I left them on the plate.. The pizza bowl was not a pizza crust it was a fried pita bread That was saturated in Grease not a very appetizing meal at all...
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - 92553
- Olive Garden - food/service
- Olive Garden - complaint about the food, the service, and the gm in lawton, ok.
- Olive Garden - salad
- Olive Garden - unusual poor service