Old Navy / they cancelled my order but refused to refund my money
I have ordered 4 items from Old Navy and last moment I changed my mind and decided to cancel my order.
After I read the reviews I got a bit scared and thought that it was better to cancel and order somewhere else.
These people agreed to cancel my order and only after my order was cancelled they told me that they didn't give refunds! They said they'll give me a discount on my next order.
That was terrible and the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. And the worst thing was that they didn't warn me about that and I couldn't even think that kind of thing might happen.
Beware and stay away from Old Navy!
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - too friendly!! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - store policies suck! 
- Old Navy - return policy 
- Old Navy - customer service at old navy
- Old Navy - tv commercial
- Old Navy - customer service