Office Depot / the worst experience with retail ever!
I have never encountered so much frustration, so many dead ends and lack of help, and so many lies as when dealing with Office Depot.
I purchased a laptop that I needed to return within the 14 day return policy. They refused and the store manager then lied to me about store policy on refunds. So I went to another Office Depot store and they even said that manager lied to me! When I returned another product that also had the stores Protection Program, they did not refund me what I paid in taxes. So when trying to take this complaint to their corporate office, I was on hold for an hour and a half and nobody ever came back to me. It doesn't end there, but nobody would want to read the book of problems that I've had over the past week. Ive never been treated so poorly. I've been hung up on, accused of not being an informed consumer, lied to, scammed- and as of yet nobody in corporate cares. Do yourself a favor and don't buy your expensive purchases from Office Depot- it's not worth the hassle if you ever need help.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - deceptive marketing/false advertising/ poor customer service
- Office Depot - hp printer/ copier and scanner
- Office Max - employees
- Office Depot - employee
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?