Office Depot / appalling treatment and false accusations of shoplifting
I went into office depot in Tucson AZ at approx 815 am at the Broadway /Craycroft location. I was greeted by one elderly employee and within minutes tailed by two more employees repeatedly asking if I was finding everything ok.I assured them i was fine and resumed my browsing. Shortly after telling the three guys in red i was perfectly ok finding what I needed ..another red shirt guy asked agsin. I politely pacified him with a few questions about the wireless headset i had come to look at. All the while i was being bombarded with eyes over my shoulder and not so subtle following i had picked up a charging backpack i was interested in. My hands were full so I set my two portable charging cords for phone on top of bag. I did have another quick question for the original guy that was mildly friendly and helpful a d went to seek him out. No luck..he was gone. When I came back to the section i was shopping in ..my bag was gone.
Updated by Lauren Lady, May 24, 2018
I went to the bathroom before checking out to hear, should I call security in a burly voice. I put e everything back including my soda and candy bc i would never spend a red cent in this God awful store after the manager Adam rudely accused me of shoplifting. He said police were on their way and I said good get them here so I can file charges of slander libel defamation of character. I waited fifteen minutes and police never showed. I asked him if all the theive s wait so politely..he never offered an apology and I can promise you I'll get one before this court case is over
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered