OffGamers.com / hellgate london items

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (302) 565 4955

I purchased three Hellgate London items electronically from this website 2 days ago. They advertise on their website that these items are 'in stock and ready for delivery in 1-24 hours'. I figured it was a pretty good deal, and have purchased from them in the past for EVE Online items and it was always pretty good and reliable. Well, a day goes by, no contact about my items. So i chat with their support people, numerous times afterward. Come to find out, they actually do not even HAVE the items for sale, they go through an in-game 'supplier' for this stuff. So i get the excuse 'We have not been able to contact our supplier for these items. Please wait and we will call you once we can arrange delivery.' Bullc**p. If you see a store advertising something for sale, so you go down there and pay for it they cannot then say 'ok, thanks for your purchase. We'll call you once our supplier gets here.' Thats false advertising, not to mention fraudulent, unethical and deceitful. It's 2 days later now and i am out $30 and still no items to play with, just a bunch of waiting around for this imaginary supplier. My advice, avoid them altogether, they appear to be nothing more than a middle man and do not even have what they claim to be selling. Save your money, and your time. AVOID OFFGAMERS.COM!!!

Comments

• Sp
      31st of May, 2008

I only use offgamers.com for my gold and powerleveling for Wow. There prices are higher then other companys but i can guarantee delivery and if any issue arise they will resolve it. To top it off they speak english in a clear and concise manner.

• Of
      16th of Jun, 2008

Dear Sarjenka,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, i do apologize for the late reply to this complaint thread. When your order for the Hellgate items were placed, we had a number of suppliers who have begun to supply less items and stopped restocking, due to the perceived lack of demand for the items.

We have posted many purchase requests with outsourced suppliers, in an attempt to fulfill your order but were unsuccessful in securing the items ordered. As a gesture of good will and as thanks for your patience with us, we refunded the order and issues store credits which was already used on our website to place an order, i am happy to announce that the order was completed without hassle.

If you have any further grievances, please do not hesitate to contact our help lines, we are always eager to assist our customers.

• Si
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Offgamers.com, have been great, with there service i bought Power Leveling for WoW was fast and Good Support.
    At some point, there someone that recives a bad service from a company, so i think you were jsut Unlucky.

• A
      24th of Nov, 2008

People from that company need to stop trying to rep up byposting on complaint sites to try to get words back in when they provide bad service.

• Da
      8th of Apr, 2009

I totally disagree. It's nice to see people from those sites trying to make things right, unlike some other places that do just about everything they can to convince you that you were just scammed. I never bought from them, but in the future, I might try them over some of the other sites around.