Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC / harassment creating bogus debt mafia related activity!

PO Box 24737West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-218-3883

These people are fraud like to harass create bogus debt. Ocwen loan servicing llc claims I owed household bank 488.00 than they turned around and stated that it is orchard bank they have also stated that it is some public agency which they refuse to give ?? I have asked them not to call me but they have continued to call since 10/2007. The phone# is not in my name so they violated my privacy I checked my credit report and there are no collection activity I checked fair isaac and paid 16.00 nothing out there. I contacted the office of financial regulation in florida and she did not want to take responsibility for the financial company doing this claiming jurisdiction. The problem with this argument is this financial institution is in her state and she is failing to take responsibility for the actions of this organization. I am thinking about sending the attorney general of florida a demand for claims and arbitration settlement with a registration in international court that way we will not have any more jurisdiction problems you will be held liable for the company's action. I received a letter from florida on 01/30/2008

Comments

Gd
  21st of Jul, 2008
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC has put charges on my account and are still billing me and it was a second mortgage my deceased husband had to geather. We took out credit life insurance wrapped up in loan a huge one time payment and they are still billing me and sending me bills. My husband has been deceased 7 going on 8 yrs. I am like some of you what the H---L is going on? Somebody will help you! Apply2Save, Inc. Ask Them Apply2Save, Inc to help you with these low down cheaters! Bayview Loan Servicing LLC is trying to take my home right now! Stop Them Both, no way! Bayview Lan Servicing LLC is getting as bad as Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Stop them dead in their tracks Go for lost Migration with Apply2Save, Inc. They are in Idaho, hire them, I am one of there Clients . They are in the process of a lost migration cliam for me. Bayview is not keeping their word. They lie and cheat too, Get rid of your Mortgage, if your loan has been sold to them too. All this is un called for They are dirty Loan Companies. I could not understand Ocwen, s Representative either Foreign Language. Just remember get on your computer and file a loss migration claim and be sure you choose Apply2Save, Inc in the State of Idaho Mike is a wonderful Representative, he will walk you through the process. Blessings to all of you out there! Take Care and get in touch with Apply2Save, Inc in Idaho! Bye!
Ab
  3rd of Aug, 2008
My home was going into foreclosure with Litton loan. I was in a car accident and was unable to work. So of course I was in the middle of a lawsuit with an insurance company, I tried to explain this with Litton and they just didn't care. I contacted Apply2save.com when I received a notice of foreclosure. My consultant was named Carin Keeter. She assured me that she could stop the foreclosure and save my home. Needless to say she did. Because of her I am now current on my loan and out of the threat of foreclosure. I owe Carin Keeter everything. I was amazed as to how in-expensive and easy the whole process was. I would reccommend Carin and Apply2save.com any time, my 2 children have a wonderful home and she did everything that she promised. Abigail Taylor
Ta
  3rd of Aug, 2008
I too contacted Appy2save.com. I have a mortgage with Countrywide. I lost my job due to downsizing and contacted them right away. I had already done a loan modification cuz I had one of those interest only loans. When I called them to let them know about what was goin on they said send the payment or we will take your house. I have 4 kids. I tried everything I could and called a thousand times always gettin the run a round. Then I called Apply2save.com. I was nervous cuz there are alot of scammers out there just wanting your money. I tried to send Countrywode monwy but because it wasn't the whole money they didn't want it. I got Carin Keeter and she listened to me, she told me that she would represent me and my kids and fight for my home. 2 months later I have my home and am current on my loan, I have a low fixed rate and in a payment that I can afford. i couldn't have done it with out Carin. I thought what she was telling me was too good to be true. She fulfilled every promise.
Na
  4th of Nov, 2008
Too good to be true. That's what I thought. I just Googled Apply2save and this blog came up. I had the same Counselor and when we were talking I was very skeptical. She was nice and all and asked me how I was doing and how the children were. I was going through a divorce and my husband made all the money. He up and left, no child support no nothing. I called her to get help to save my home. She told me everything that would happen and that I would not lose my home. My mortgage was through Wells Fargo. 2 months later, I had a payment I could afford in a fixed rate ( I was in an ARM) and my past due payments were tacked onto the back end of my loan. I didn't have to come up with any money other then to pay for her help. If I didn't make that call my kids and I would be living in a small apartment and would have had to sell of of our furniture and precious things. Too good to be true? I thought so but now it's a reality. Prayer really works!
Na
  16th of Nov, 2008
I am currently a client of Apply2save.com. My wife was sick with breast cancer and I couldn't leave her so I took 3 months off from work. When I returned when she was better, my company got bought out and I was laid off. It took me 6 months to find another job and I became behind on everything. Medical bills and the mortgage. When I was served with papers that my home was going to be auctioned off in 2 months I got scared. My cousin had contacted Apply2save for me and found out how they worked. I called them myself and they were my last hope. My wife had become ill again, having to go through chemo one more time. They stopped the sale, now they are working on getting me caught up and a lower payment. Ocwen had my loan but just sold it to Citi Financial. My wife just passed away and we have 3 daughter's. There is no way now that I can lose this house, I feel like I would be letting my wife down. They saved it and now are making sure I can stay. If you have problems give them a call, I don't know what else I would have done. I am a mess, if I would have lost the house I'm not sure if I could make it. Now I have to be here for my girls, Apply2save has saved my family, what is left any way.
Db
  18th of Jan, 2009
I don't care what you say...I have been told lie after lie from this company...How much it costs, how long it takes, that they will stop the foreclosure process and that I won't have to come up with any money. You call anyone you can and you complain, you get hung up on. All they want is your credit card number and they take all they can get. Trapper Fisbeck, Luke Gilmore, Tonja Mahoney...all they want is your money! Jessica Lennon is supposedly a supervisor but she never returns calls...send an e-mail to the president...guess what? No reply. Scam artists to the hilt these people are. Get an attorney and sue these suckers.
Ji
  3rd of Mar, 2009

WOW-what a surprise!
Ma
  25th of Jun, 2009
CORY JEPPERSEN @ APPLY TO SAVE . COM IS A CROOK THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY AND FILED BANKRUPTCY WELL CORY I HOPE YOU READ THIS BECAUSE RUNNING AND HIDING WILL NOT WORK WITH ME I INTEND TO FIND YOU AND SUE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE BECAUSE OF YOU MY HUSBAND HAS NOW HAD A MASSIVE STROKE AND IS IN KINDRED ICU HOSPITAL MY ATTORNEYS WILL RUIN YOU AS YOU HAVE MYSELF AND HUSBAND SEE YOU IN COURT SIR...
Ma
  25th of Jun, 2009
I AM IN LAS VEGAS IF ANYONE KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF CORY JEPPERSEN OR PHONE # PLEASE FORWARD MY # IS 702-689-4532 I AM GOING AFTER HIM AND HIS HOME ANYONE ELSE CARE TO JOIN ME I HAVE THE # OF IDAHO LEGAL COURTS LETS TEACH THE CROOK AND CHEET A LESSON IN LIFE...

Ocwen Financial Corporation Logo Ocwen Financial Corporation