Ocean Basket / The chips were old cold and the rice was cold as well

Our dinner at Ocean Basket was cold and tasteless! That's fine but when we complained at the restuarant - the manager turned a blind eye and disappeared instead of an apology or explanation He offered us a pan full of CHIPS!!! What an Insult!!! This is by far the worst eating experience I've had and the response from the manager was even worse.

The Prawns were white, not sauteed and tasteless, the calamari was cold, white, not sauteed- the lemonbutter sauce was thick on the prawns, calamari and mussels. The chips were old cold and the rice was cold as well. The only thing that was well done was the fish. Now tell me - how on earth do you insult me with a pan filled to the brim with chips after such a stuff up??

On Monday 210909 their head office and spoke to Brendan Mc Ghee who took down my contact details and I haven't heard anything from them since. Is he also doing a disappearing act? I'm sure you customers are worth more than just a pan of chips!!!

I hope this matter won't be taken lightly.

Comments

• Rs
      9th of Jan, 2011
    Ocean Basket - Sevice
    OCEAN BASKET
    South Africa

I have made a sim swap 5 weeks ago and still can not make any calls. I have phone Vodacom but have not received any help. I also went to Vodashop in promenade (Mitchell's plain) but to no reveal please help me. I have bought me air time but when i try to make a call the operator responds with my service has been suspended. Please help!!! 0729644217.
    My airtime expires soon. I can only receive call.