Biscuitville Complaints & Reviews

Biscuitvillebad customer service

i went to biscuitville on west market in greensboro on sunday 19th 2010 around 9:30 and i was in the drive thru line for at least 10minutes and it was only 2 cars in front of me when i got up to the window the girl thats was there had a nasty attuide and acted like she was fustrated with me for no reason at all then when i got to the window 4 waiting 10 minutes she going ask me what was my order again then she told me it was going be 5 more minute wait 4 my food i asked her could i get a drink 4 the long wait and she told me no i could buy one and that, that was not her problem i felt disresoected and will never spend no more money at the biscuitville

• Ho
    holly-bv1 Sep 20, 2010

I'm terribly sorry you feel this way, please send your information to [email protected] and we will try to help you with this complaint. Thanks, Holly M, Biscuitville, Inc.

Chipmonkee Oct 27, 2011

I went to Biscuitville on W. Market this morning and for the second time this week I was served a cold sausage biscuit. Biscuitville use to sell the best breakfast but now the quality of their food is terrible. I could not even take the biscuit back either days because I would have been late to work. I'm so upset because I work hard for my money and I like to eat a hot breakfast each morning. HARDEES'S HERE I COME.

BiscuitvilleDirty tables!

My husband and I went to Biscuitville in High Point off of Eastchester and Hickswood Roads. We purchased our food and prepared to be seated.

Well, we couldn't find a clean table! It was a busy day, and we understood, but where were the clean tables?? We're not talking about a few crumbs here, we're talking about syrup smeared across tables and jelly in the seats!

I moved towards a table and started wiping it down with a napkin. My husband decided to find out if we could use a wet rag or something from behind the counter. He must have found one and decided to wipe the table down. This really was an inconvenience.

Seriously, we know that at times, you get busy. However, is it too much to ask that you wipe down your tables when they are dirty?

• Je
    Jen Feb 27, 2007

Haha funny i used to live in high point, but yes.. that would make me mad.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices