Biscuitville Complaints & Reviews

Biscuitville — bad customer service

i went to biscuitville on west market in greensboro on sunday 19th 2010 around 9:30 and i was in the drive...

BiscuitvilleDirty tables!

My husband and I went to Biscuitville in High Point off of Eastchester and Hickswood Roads. We purchased our food and prepared to be seated.

Well, we couldn't find a clean table! It was a busy day, and we understood, but where were the clean tables?? We're not talking about a few crumbs here, we're talking about syrup smeared across tables and jelly in the seats!

I moved towards a table and started wiping it down with a napkin. My husband decided to find out if we could use a wet rag or something from behind the counter. He must have found one and decided to wipe the table down. This really was an inconvenience.

Seriously, we know that at times, you get busy. However, is it too much to ask that you wipe down your tables when they are dirty?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Je
      Jen Feb 27, 2007

Haha funny i used to live in high point, but yes.. that would make me mad.