Snickers Complaints & Reviews

SnickersI ate a snickers that was not fresh

My name is Crist Hicks, I bought an ate a snickers bar that made me have a stomach ache. The snicker bar clearly reads it was good. Expiration date was 12/2020. I would like to see what you can do to resolve this matter. I began to feel pain in my stomach an then nausea, I started vomiting uncontrollably for about 24 hrs. This caused me to have no appetite for two days. Being cautious of what I could hold down, it was only soup broth that got me through a time that could have been worse.

Crist Handford-Hicks
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

I ate a snickers that was not fresh

Snickerschocolate bar

I bought a 4 pack of snickers and in the packet there was only 3. There was an empty sealed wrapper in the packet leaving me with only 3 bars? This is completely unsatisfactory . Quality control clearly isn't being implemented in your company .
    Please could you contact me on what I should do next
    Siobhan
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Snickerscomplaint

First off I tried to make a complaint thru Snickers an Everytime I type in info to say I'm no bot it never takes 41 [censored]ing different times I tried just pathetic. Second why is 7 11 not carrying your white Snicker anymore been over a month an no 7 11 has them they keep the white Reese's an kit Kat but not the Snicker. Do I need to leave Reno NV to find them

Snickerssnickers bar 4 square

I just purchased a 4 square snickers bar and it only came with 3 square - why are you playing with our emotions? First you change the recipe to make the chocolate too hard (used to be creamy), then you started making the bars smaller and smaller (what used to be 4inches is now a bit less than 3inches) and you advertise to have 4 squares of snickers in a package but you only put 3... 🤷‍♀️ Now, unless this is supposed to be a new contest where who ever finds the 4 square snickers with only 3 squares wins $10, 000... What should we do? Or rather, what would you do with this situation?🤔 It's called false advertising...!😱

Snickerssnickers minis

Who would've thought 2 bags of mini variety pack snickers (in a row) that I've purchased would have many open ones inside. I started pouring them into a container and behold it was all sticky. The almond, and peanut butter ones were either open and/ or have exploded inside the bag. Bag # 811BG4IL11 expires 01/2019 12:38 was one of the bags. I'm highly disappointed and hope to get a replacement or a refund on it.

Snickerssnickers almond mini

The snickers almond mini were not properly cut. It was either cut in half or a bit less. The sealing wasn't fully closed. Some were open. This happen this Friday May 18, 2018. If you could just repair the situation that would be great since I need them for a graduation party. I opened the bag and I find those little monstrosity. I really need them for my daughters graduation party.

Snickerssnickers minis - party size

Batch no. 711DM4PA20 Batch date 02/2018
              There were many snicker minis sachets that were not properly cut. Some sachets were linked and not cut in proper size. Many minis were open and not properly sealed. All this in one party size pack. Wonder how many there will be in the other 3 bags that I bought to give away to friends.

This is embarrassing.

Open minis are a health hazard as they could be contaminated and not hygienically sealed in the factory. How is it that the package was not quality checked. With several sachets empty, I am not sure whether there was a weight was actually right or that too was concocted just to get the batch out.

We need to know how this could have happened with such a reputed company. What corrective action will be taken by the company so that such issue does not get repeated in future.

snickers minis - party size
              snickers minis - party size

SnickersCommercial

Come on Snickers - Great White Sharks eating people who just ate snickers with peanut butter. That's not cool man.

5 Responses
                    Help Nov 30, 2011

Yup - it was about 20 miles off of North Carolina. 18 to 19 foot Great White, the shark hit the boat with it's nose. Guess those guys didn't have any of those Peanut Butter Snickers on board. Thank goodness for them.

Help Nov 30, 2011

Reporter just said it was a North Carolina fisher man who sited the Great White - still have not stated where the Great White was sited. Can make an ### out of myself and assume North Carolina.

Speaking of morals...

There was this Elephant and a Mouse walking through this High Tech Jungle. Well, they are just walking along and the next thing you know the Elephant falls into this huge hole and can't get out of the hole. So the Mouse says, "Wait a bit and I will go get my Corvette and come back and pull you out of the hole." So, the Mouse goes and get's his Corvette, throws a rope down the hole to the Elephant and pulls that big old Elephant out of that big old hole.

Well, I be damn if those two aren't walking along and then the Mouse falls into the hole. The Mouse couldn't get out of that hole either. But the Elephant had a great idea. The Elephant said, "Hey, I'll just throw my dick down into the hole and your can climb out." So, the Elephant threw that big old dick of his down in the hole and that little Mouse just scurried on up that dick and out of that hole.

No what the moral of the story is?

If you have a big dick, you don't need a Corvette.

Help Nov 30, 2011

Awe Man - weird - just saw a commercial for our local news, Fox 10 News at 4:00 pm central time and there was a great white shark on the commercial. Don't know if the great white shark was off of Alabama. More to come. I always thought there was a few great whites out there at times.

This will sound crazy - but I have unreal intuition. Have had many dreams come true, shook hands with people and saw there future in my mind, etc. Have a few people in my family that are the same way.

And no I am not on any drugs - at least no illegal ones. Hope those sharks don't eat people who like peanut butter snickers.

Help Nov 30, 2011

Nah. I have caught sharks up to 200 pounds. Have been scuba diving and spear fishing and there was an 8 foot bull shark in the same area. Supposedly, there are not Great White Sharks off of Alabama (but who really knows). There are tons of other sharks around here. Little afraid of those Land Sharks - remember SNL.

Unfortunately, haven't been Scuba diving in many a moons. Life caught with my ### and bit it hard.

Snickers — We found a bone or something while eating the candy bar.

When i was eating the snickers candy bar i found a bone or something that looked like a bone in my candy bar.

Snickers — Bad candy

I bought a Snickers bar and was promised to be satisfied. This did not happen after consuming 1 snickers bar...