OAN Services Inc. / unauthorized billing
This is a scam, pure and simple. If a class-action lawsuit hasn't been filed, it should be. Apparently this company tells different lies to different complaint callers. I just discovered that AT&T, which apparently will post any charge in the universe without documentation, had been adding $9.20 a month for past several months to my home phone bill. For an alleged service I never asked for nor received. I called the number for OAN [protected] and got a poor child named Nicole. She told me OAN was an offsite computer data storage service. I have no idea whether that is true. Nicole probably doesn't either. Anyway, she's canceling the service. Upon advice of Kendra at AT&T, I'm also deducting $27.60 (3 months of alleged svc) from my current phone bill. The message here is to be very wary, closely scrutinize your phone bill to make sure you don't get scammed ... because AT&T doesn't appear to be too concerned.
More OAN Services Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- OAN Services Inc. - Telephone billing fraud! 
- OAN Services Inc. - charges on ATT phone bill 
- OAN Services Inc. - Slamming/Cramming FRAUD! 
- OAN Services Inc. - False billing! 
- OAN Services Inc. - Beware 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Veizon account! 
- OAN Services Inc. - unrequested services 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Bell-South account!