OAN Services Inc. / Slamming/Cramming FRAUD!
When I noticed my 82 yr old Father was being charged $8.72 a month for 3 months by OAN on his AT&T Phone. I was irate. No one ever authorized any such service. I contacted AT&T from the site I use to pay this bill. They emailed they had contacted OAN, and within 2 billing periods there should be a resolution and suggest I put a "billing restriction/ block" (I haven't checkd yet, but I have no doubts there would be a FEE for that service! I then checked OAN out with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) which had many INQUIRIES of the Company, fewer complaints. At that point I picked up the phone and called [protected] OAN. First was a recording stating I could cancel my service online at www.cancelmyvm.com . That only made my anger increase since NO SERVICE was ever authorized. Shortly a representative answered and I explained the above. She gave me a confirmation # and a credit for 4 months, ( since I have already been charged again in advance) which will be resolved in TWO billing cycles. She suggested I call AT&T and explain this resolution and to withhold $34.88 from my next phone bill.
I MUST close by saying how grateful I was to locate this site.
More OAN Services Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- OAN Services Inc. - Telephone billing fraud! 
- OAN Services Inc. - charges on ATT phone bill 
- OAN Services Inc. - unauthorized billing 
- OAN Services Inc. - False billing! 
- OAN Services Inc. - Beware 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Veizon account! 
- OAN Services Inc. - unrequested services 
- OAN Services Inc. - Billed for Internet Radio Service which I had not authorized 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud 
- OAN Services Inc. - Fraud billing to our Bell-South account!