NYCHA / people have no choice
Hi. My name is eugene! My address is 2926 w25th str, brooklyn, ny. My parents just moved in and decided to subscribe for tv service. They were surprised to know that there is only cable vision! Cable vision provides only 4 russian channels, and they are not that good and cable vision charge them like crazy! 76 dollars for 4 russian channels and basic american package! At the same time satellite companies, such us direct tv provide more then 15 channels for 49.99 a month! I personally think that this is unfair that they have no choice! Constitution says, that people should have a right to watch what they want, not what other people tell them to watch! I called in the management and they say that the reason of this is that hardware fall down the building and could cause the damage, and even kill somebody! To be honest that was the stupidest answer I have ever heard! How could the hardware fall down the building! Its impossible! Only if I will go up, which is also impossible and throw it down!
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - repairs not being made in my house, hazardous ones
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - repairs: no light on my floor.
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - on nycha waiting list since 11/23/2012 case never even reviewed
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - neighbor, smoking
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - nyc housing