NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) / management office

1 Bronx, NY, United States

My mom lives in 975 Tinton Ave apt 3d bx ny 10456 and I moved last year. I am still on her lease. I have provided her with the required documents and the management office isn't doing anything. We 1st provided these documents in Oct 2016. My mom waited a few months and because no reply she went. They said wait for your lease. A letter came saying they want to terminate her lease because she has not provided her required documents. She went to the office and was given the same paperwork again and asked that I get it notarized. She went today and was told come back next Thursday. Even though she was given until today to bring proof that I moved. I called the office and I was told the person I needed to talk with wasn't available. I asked to leave a message and was placed on hold for 13 minutes. I hung up and called back and had the same thing done. My mother is extremely worried she will get in trouble and she is trying get the paperwork to them again but they won't take it. Please help. My mom's name is Mayra Ortiz and mines is Barbara Vargas my number is [protected].

Ba