NVR Inc / Ryan Homessiding on my home warping

I contacted you about year ago about the siding on my home at 8013 Dorado Terrace Brandywine Maryland warping on the western side of my home. I sent a sample of the siding to the manufacturer and they indicated that the warping was caused by the sunlight reflecting from my neighbors windows.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Brandywine, MDAn employee from Ryan came out to assess the situation and he stated that he was going to look into placing screens over my neighbors windows to deflect the glare coming from them but I haven't heard back from them since he came out to look at it initially. The manufacturer, Mastic Home Exteriors, stated they would would replace the siding if Ryan would do there part in preventing this from happening again, but Ryan has been ignoring my complaint ever since they came out out to assess the situation initially. My contact information is Douglas Carr, [protected], [protected]@aol.com.

Do
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Re
      Oct 17, 2017

Hello! We are in Ohio and having the same problem. Was just quoted 3k for a fix and the option of paying to put a coating on my NEIGHBORS windows??

Have you received any further info about this?