[Resolved] Nutrisystem / shipment/refund

5 United States

They shipped my food out a day earlier than my email stated it would be shipped. This after I called a month earlier to cancel and they only postponed my delivery. The Rep obviously didn't listen to me that day. And then when I called after I got the email that my food was being shipped the rep that night stated I was wrong in my shipment date. I'm sorry but I thought the customer is always right??? I guess I am mistaken. Now they want me to ship the food back before I get my refund. This for something that shouldn't have even shipped to me!!

• Resolution statement

• NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like us to look into anything further for you, please send us an email to [protected]@nutrisystem.com with your account information referencing this review.

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused. We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team