[Resolved] Nutrisystem / fraudulent activity — stolen card used to purchase nutrisystem

5 United States

My daughter, who lives in Texas, had her credit card information stolen and the thief purchased a number of things under her name (almost $1000 of merchandise!) My daughter was able to report the fraud and contact the retailers and send the items back to them. However, some of the items were shipped to my address in NY. I was able to return everything but a large box of Nutrisystem food. Both my daughter and I contacted them REPEATEDLY--we were on hold for long periods and when we reached people they gave us the runaround and didn't know how to advise us. All I wanted was for them to come to collect their merchandise. The card has already been reported as stolen, so they won't be getting paid, so I figure they will want their product back--right? Instead, they are making it very hard for my daughter and me to do the right thing! It's very frustrating.

• Resolution statement

• NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience.

If you have any concerns about a fraudulent charge, we always recommend contacting your bank directly, as well as our Customer Service Team at 1-800-585-5483, option #1 then 8.

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused. We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team