Nutrisystem / credit card fraud

Nutrisystem, inc. Fraudulently billed my credit card twice on the same day. After more than a dozen phone calls and emails to their "customer service" (Pardon me, I gagged for a moment) department, I didn't get as much as an apology. I've filed with the bbb, the ftc, my credit card agency, cancelled the card, and hope to somehow communicate to these people that they cannot conduct business this way. Nuts!

La

Comments

• Ml
      4th of Nov, 2010

My husband and I are into the Nutisystems program two months. We were overwhelmed with so much product and did return some for exchange. The meals are alright provided you can add some protein of your own and so far it is working.
    However, our immediate concern is that someone in Pennsilvania has been using our credit card for their own purchases!!! Three the day after we were charged for our next delivery, my husband's credit card was cancelled. We don't know anyone in Pennsylvania nor have we been there!
    The credit card company does NOT appear to be doing anything about it, investigating. They seem to be just writing it off eventhou we called to inform them of our suspicsions.
    When we spoke with Nutrisystems staff, they stated we couldn't prove anyone on their staff could have done this, eventhou they were the only one's who had our credit information.
    Has anyone else had this problem??????????????